We may use and share your information with other members of the Group to help us and them:
- assess financial and insurance risks;
- recover debt;
- prevent and detect crime;
- understand our customers' requirements;
- develop and test products and services.
We do not disclose your information to anyone outside the Group except:
- where we have your permission;
- where we are required or permitted to do so by law;
- to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other companies that provide a service to us or you;
- where we may transfer rights and obligations under our agreement(s) with you;
- to government entities or regulatory bodies in order that those entities may discharge their responsibilities and obligations or exercise their powers or functions.
We may transfer your information to other countries on the basis that anyone to whom we pass it provides an adequate level of protection. However, such information may be accessed by law enforcement agencies and other authorities to prevent and detect crime and comply with legal obligations.