The NatWest mortgages advertised on this website are provided by National Westminster Bank Plc ("us", "we" or "NatWest"), which is part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group ("the RBS Group").
If you aren't a mortgage intermediary authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – either directly or by virtue of being an appointed representative of a firm that's directly authorised by the FCA to provide mortgage advice – or a person acting on behalf of such a mortgage intermediary, you should not rely on the information contained in this site.
Terms of business and declarations
All business done with NatWest Intermediary Solutions through this site or otherwise is subject to the current version of our Terms of Business.
By submitting a request to us for an AIP, or by submitting a full application to us, you accept these terms of business and you make the declarations contained in the request or application.
Customer terms and conditions
This website is owned and maintained by NatWest. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, that you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Use of website
1. The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is not intended for distribution to, or for use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to the law or regulation, or which would subject any member of the RBS Group to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
2. The information, services and products on this website are intended for use by intermediaries operating in the United Kingdom in relation to business in the United Kingdom only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by persons operating in any other jurisdiction.
Exclusion of liability
3. These exclusion of liability provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the exclusion of liability clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible under applicable law, including without limitation for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit or restrict our duties under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, or any conduct of business rules that we are bound to comply with.
5. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either expressed or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website, or (including without limitation) any part of the content or materials, are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom or in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
6. We accept no liability (however caused) in either contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation), any errors or omissions contained in this website. If the website is unavailable, we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings) loss of goodwill or reputation; or loss or damage which was not reasonably foreseeable suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and these terms and conditions.
7. Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet. This includes but is not limited to: loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
8. To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources (that are not part of the RBS Group) for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and that we do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
9. By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are consenting to us collecting and storing certain personal data about you. For information on how this data will be used please see our Privacy.
10. © 2015 National Westminster Bank plc. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
11. This website contains numerous trademarks belonging to National Westminster Bank Plc and other companies in the RBS Group. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, National Westminster Bank Plc, the THREE CHEVRONS logo and NatWest. If you are in doubt as to whether an item is a trademark of National Westminster Bank Plc or a member of the RBS Group, please contact us for clarification at the registered office address below. No rights are granted in respect of any of these trademarks. You must not use these or any other registered or unregistered trademarks on the website without our permission.
12. The contents of this website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
Changes to website
13. The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification. Additionally NatWest shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated
14. Calls may be recorded.
15. In order to maintain the security of its system, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, NatWest reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, in and out of its domains. Monitoring includes (without limitation) checks for viruses and other malignant code, criminal activity, and use or content that is unauthorised or unlawful or material that may cause offence in any way.
16. In the event any provision of these terms and conditions of use of this website is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
17. The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales (Registered Number 929027).
Registered office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA.
We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
We are entered on the Financial Services Register and our Register Number is 121878. The Financial Services Register can be accessed atwww.fca.org.uk/register
Our registered VAT number is GB243852752.