BDMs working in partnership to deliver an even better service to you
Great service is our number one priority. That's why we've changed the way our BDMs support you. Our new BDM partnership model pairs up a field BDM and phone BDM to work together to give you a more tailored and effective service which inlcudes a number of benefits:
· You will get a more responsive service and greater access to at least one BDM. So if the field BDM is in a meeting, you'll simply call your phone BDM.
· A field BDM will be able to provide hands-on training, participate in team meetings and give face-to-face presentations. A phone BDM will conduct webinars and is better placed to answer web-based questions.
· The two BDMs will dovetail to provide a seamless broker journey. For instance, when one is on holiday the other one will still be working so there will not be any disruption in service.
· You will have more opportunities to speak to and see a BDM and it will enable the BDMs to deliver a more responsive follow up to any discussions.
We now have over 50 field and phone-based BDMs covering the country. Our BDMs are the principal points of contact for discussing new business opportunities and will always be on hand to answer your questions.
LiveTALK for your pre-submission application enquiries
If you need a quick answer to a question about an application before you submit it then you should log on to our dedicated broker instant messaging service LiveTALK. Manned by our specialist Sales Support Team, they can answer your questions about client applications on topics such as lending criteria or packaging requirements quickly and accurately. The information provided by our LiveTALK team is intended as guidance & is subject to underwriter assessment & satisfactory valuation.
LiveTALK is open from 9am-6pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and 10am-5pm on Wednesday (except Bank Holidays).
BDM Support team for post-submission application enquiries
If you have a question in relation to an application that you have already submitted, we have dedicated team on hand to help you. Your BDM will put you in contact with them for appropriate cases. They will be able to liaise directly with our mortgage processing centre and underwriters. They can also advise you of the up-to-date requirements to progress applications when repair is required on issues such as:
- Covering BDMs' phones when on holiday
- Advising on what is required for cases to proceed
- Escalating urgent cases
- Assist with valuation queries
- Pipeline management
- Providing offer extensions
- Handling policy exceptions